Southern Skyline Grand Ball
New Years Eve Event
Branding, Graphic Design, Social Media, Digital Media, PR & Earned Media, Influencer Outreach & Campaign Management
What Do You Meme?
We used photos from previous events and viral social images to recreate our own Southern Skyline branded memes. This showed the brands fun/shocking personality, engaged past event attendees, and helped to spread the word when our audience would tag and share this relatable content with their friends.
Testing, Testing 1, 2, 3
Utilizing Dynamic Creative ads, several A/B tests, and Dark Social Ads though performers pages we were able to sell over 750 tickets through Facebook and Instagram ads at an average cost per purchase of $2.94. With an average spend of $325, we were able to make our clients an investment gain of $243,305 earning them an 11,758.10% ROI.
The Power of Influence
Through influencer partnerships, email campaigns, and organic social management we were able to sell an additional 3,600 tickets, selling out the event. The way our influencer partnerships were structured proved to be powerful. We offered each influencer a discount code, which gave us the ability to track sales and our partner’s something to offer followers. Micro and macro influencers were given the opportunity to earn free event perks like tickets and hotel rooms and commission.
- The Asbury & The Dunhill HotelTheAgencyDigital2020-05-19T16:08:06+00:00
- Tile CollectionTheAgencyDigital2020-05-18T19:42:57+00:00
- Graham Street & CaswellTheAgencyDigital2020-05-18T19:13:48+00:00
- Marcellino & TysonTheAgencyDigital2020-04-21T12:54:30+00:00
- Stormwater Servicesgettheagency2020-04-21T12:43:47+00:00
- Southern Skyline Grand Ballgettheagency2020-05-18T18:20:42+00:00
- Mecklenburg County Park and Recreationgettheagency2020-04-15T10:45:00+00:00
- Rutherford Countygettheagency2020-07-22T19:46:55+00:00