The Agency is a team with a knack for creative thinking.
So, if you think you’re the right person to give us more hands,
take a look at the position descriptions below and apply today.
The Agency Marketing Group is looking for a web design intern to help us build websites that keep our clients digital front doors looking current, always awesome and sometimes as freaking cool as possible. The ideal candidate for this role has strong handle on adobe creative cloud programs as well as familiarity with WordPress or a similar CMS. A willingness to learn, a can-do attitude, and a curiosity about all things marketing goes along way in this role. Candidates without work examples or a portfolio site will not be considered.
- Maintain existing WordPress sites
- Evaluate designs, wireframes and other deliverables for development feasibility and collaborate with designers as needed
- Communicate the intricacies of complex web development issues
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning
- Design emails, web icons, social media graphics, static and rich media banner ads
- Assist in crafting new processes and procedures for producing work in an efficient manner.
- Adept with Premiere Pro / familiar with editing vertical videos
- Comfortable with daily interactions with HTML / CSS
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Experience in photo editing / creating actions
The Agency is looking for a self-starter that takes initiative to start and finish projects. The ideal intern is a creative and organized writer and project managers to assist with day to day tasks such as copywriting for websites, ads, collateral and social media as well as contributing creative ideas for campaign strategies and following through on writing this up. You may be asked to manage deadlines and work with graphic designers or social media managers on a wide range of projects for national and local businesses.
We will give you as much responsibility as you show you are looking for. This internship offers complete experience of every part of the ad agency experience, from client meetings, to managing content and graphic needs, social media, ads and websites, to coming up with new creative ideas, execution and project management.
The Agency Marketing Group is looking for a graphic design intern to add to our small team of creatives, writers, thinkers, and do-ers. We are looking for someone with strong design capabilities, a willingness to learn, and above all else, a passion for creating! The ideal candidate would have experience in Adobe Photoshop, animation skills, and consider themselves a pro with typography. You will work alongside our Graphic Designer to help with an array of tasks regarding social media graphics, print collateral, and so much more! You’ll have the opportunity to voice what you want to learn to do, create projects from concept to execution, and collaborate with another designer.
- Work on a variety of clients updating existing projects or creating new ones
- Come up with creative concepts and campaigns
- Format projects correctly for print vs. digital
- Must have a portfolio or work pieces to show
- Experience in a variety of adobe suite programs including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Needs to show a strong understanding of typography and color
- Should have experience in a wide range of areas such as social media graphics, layout and composition, email campaign design, digital design, etc.
Due to the Covid-19 crisis we have currently paused our search for a Social Media Manager. We are still accepting applications that we will file until we are able to begin the search again. We appreciate the understanding of all of the possible future Agency Social Butterflies and hope that we can connect soon.
We are looking for a team player and self-starter to project manage and complete tasks within our general marketing and social media departments. You will work with the account and social media managers to curate marketing and brand content, as well as project management tasks that move client goals along. You will be working directly with clients to enhance their social media presence across all social platforms. This position requires a passion for storytelling with the ability to speak as a brand and build captivating content. Additionally, you must have a vast knowledge of the ins and outs of social platforms, as well as their respective paid media networks. This position also requires a basic understanding of photography in a social media context.
- Content Creation
- Create monthly social media content calendars across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Own social copywriting and provide assistance with web and email copy.
- Work with designers to create branded graphics specific to each platform that meets brand standards.
- Utilize social publishing tools such as Later, Sprout Social, and Hootsuite to schedule content adhering to posting best practices.
- Strategize and develop branded social campaigns based on client goals. Work synergistically with design and web teams to oversee campaign tasks and meet deadlines.
- Plan photoshoot shot lists and communicate with photographers. Craft photography mood boards with creativity and a clear vision. Take the lead on photoshoots and handle prop sourcing and styling. (Some shoots without photography budget may require Social Media Manager to execute photography and editing.)
- Cover client events live via social media with engaging content and extreme attention to detail.
- Act as a community manager across all social platforms with consistent monitoring.
- Manage influencer research and outreach. Maintain agency partnerships.
- Keep current on industry trends and social media best practices and implement tactics into marketing strategies while updating/educating agency team and clients.
- Paid Strategy and Analytics
- Develop, implement, and manage paid social media campaigns from beginning to end across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Track and monitor the success of social media campaigns with the ability to think critically and make live tweaks.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and be able to understand and interpret reporting to effectively communicate results to team/client.
- Use reporting software such as Facebook Business Manager, Sprout Social, and Later for monthly organic social check-ins. Be able to distill effective and ineffective tactics and build an on-going strategy.
- Utilize social pixel tracking and work with web team to extract social insights from website analytics.
- 2-3 years experience
- Strong writer with the ability to understand and implement a brand’s voice
- Skilled at using data to drive business decisions
- Enjoys collaborating across multiple departments for a holistic marketing approach
- Excellent project management skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Experience in photo editing within a social context
- Experience and knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager
- Highly adaptable and eager to embrace new projects & responsibilities
- Light video-editing skills
- Must be up-to-date on current social media trends/photography styles
- Must be flexible with hours and some nights/weekend work
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, communications or related field.